Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, April 20, 2018

Preserving Memories: April 15-20

This is my very busy time of year. I'm wrapping up the English class I teach including grading several projects and a major test, then calculating my student's semester grades. I'm also preparing for my piano recital and I have 27 students participating this year! I also have several projects on my plate and don't have as much free time for scrapbooking. Here are the few layouts had time to make. Expect lots of scrapping this summer while I'm on break from my jobs!


 
 
 
Template: Freebie from Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment