Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Friday, February 16, 2018

Preserving Memories: Week of February 11

I only have a couple of layouts to share this week. I haven't spent much time scrapping this week. In the extra time I've had I'm trying to build some new habits in regards to taking care of our home and organizing. I'm also working on a writing project. These things coupled with choosing to go to bed a little early each night this week meant less time to scrap. Still, I squeezed in a couple of layouts I love!

1. This first layout is from a fun weekend getaway my husband and I enjoyed a few years ago. When he saw this layout he said, "Why am I chopping your foot?" That made me laugh because I remember taking this photo as he wiped the sand off my feet. We were on our way back home and didn't have a towel or anything, so he told me to sit down so he could help me clean off my feet. He's such a servant and these are the memories I cherish! 

Credits
Template: Freebie from The Fishbowl! (A Facebook fan group for Miss Fish Templates)
Head over and join the group to grab this template for yourself!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/790286397822042/

2. You saw the first page of our 2009 trip to Mt. Airy last week. This is the complimenting second page where I posted more pictures. I love using a more artistic layout paired with a pocket-style layout page for my books when I have a lot of pictures. They compliment each other well when paired side-by-side and it is fun for me to scrap both styles!

Credits: This is a mish-mash of 5-6 different kits! Most are retired. 
Magical Scraps Galore: Destinations: Road Trip
Chelle's Creations: Heroes (Police)
Wimpy Chompers: Fast Food
Template: 365 Templates from Traci Reed


No comments:

Post a Comment