Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Preserving Memories: Week of January 7

 I've slowly been scanning and restoring family photos of my and my husband's families. I decided to do a little family history scrapbooking this week! One of the really fun things about digi scrapping is I'm working on maybe 4-5 albums at once. If I'm not inspired by one thing, I can jump to something different without any trouble! 

(FYI, the qualities of these is actually quite a bit higher than presented here. Due to size restrictions these pages are made smaller. That is important to note for anyone thinking of jumping into the wonderful world of Digi-Scrapping!)

Credits



This was a painting class some mom friends and I had at our church last spring. It was so fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment