Welcome!

Hi, my name is Melissa. Pour yourself a cup of tea and stay a while. I'm completely devoted to my Savior, madly in love with my husband, and joyously raising my daughters. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Preserving Memories: November 19-25

Life was turned upside down for the last several weeks around here. We are getting back to normal, and the Thanksgiving break has given me opportunity to do a little Scrapbooking! The first two are from our summer family camping trip. Everything else is working on my 2009 album.




 Template: Freebie from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs

 Kit: Funky Christmas by Pretty in Green (retired)

Kit: Reindeer Games by Chelle's Creations (Retired)



Kit: At the Beach and At the Shore by Chelle's Creations (retired) 


Kit: At the Beach and At the Shore by Chelle's Creations (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment